After the RBI imposed restrictions on international subscription payments came into effect, a lot of services for me went down. That also included micro.blog which I used as my preferred blogging platform.
I kept delaying bringing things back online using Wordpress (my then second preference) as I wanted to investigate setting things up using Jekyll and hosting on Github.com.
Over the weekend, I spent time working things out, creating a common theme to use for all other website blogs (coming soon to Elytra.app) as well and making it sort of customizable.
Glad to be back to writing. Now I need to figure out how to escape TextMate (it’s a solid editor though) for writing.